Re: battlefield 4 missing ping

by dent1811

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 4 missing ping

★★ Novice

I am having some problems with missing ping on battlefield 4 to the point where i am getting kicked from great servers because i do not have a valid ping shown. It has been happening to and is pointless to have a game where punkbuster is kicking me out of mostly all the good servers, please help me fix this issue?

Message 1 of 22 (15,240 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@iiMxLeGeNDaRy @TheSuperWolf100

So far I've seen reports of the ping disappearing on the Origin beta. You can revert to the non-beta by clearing the Origin cache.

Let me know if this is also happening for you in the normal version of Origin.

View in thread

Message 3 of 22 (17,217 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Mate im having the same issue as you everytime i want to play bf4 there is no ping for the matches Frown

Message 2 of 22 (15,200 Views)

EA DICE Team

@iiMxLeGeNDaRy @TheSuperWolf100

So far I've seen reports of the ping disappearing on the Origin beta. You can revert to the non-beta by clearing the Origin cache.

Let me know if this is also happening for you in the normal version of Origin.

Message 3 of 22 (17,218 Views)

★★ Novice

New mandatory Origin update doesn't show pings in Battlefield 4.  I won't buy Battlefield 1, until this problem is corrected.  I know thousand of people have this problem. Origin wasn't tested thoroughly.

Message 4 of 22 (15,145 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem/bug here! After update the new Origin UI

Message 5 of 22 (15,046 Views)

★ Novice
Switch to Firefox Browser and DISABLE the option GAME LAUCHER in the profile settings. Works for me in the same case of Origin Update causing missing ping in battlelog. Did today and is working, only on FIREFOX
Message 6 of 22 (15,032 Views)

Community Manager

@ScavengerVash Thanks for the post. 

We are looking into this, and hopefully this workaround will help folks in the meantime. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 22 (15,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Clearing the cash and I already use fire fox,  this did nothing except to frustrate me even more than I already am.   SIMPLY PUT ORIGIN FIX THIS * AND FOR BUYING BF1 no way.  I now have this ping problem on both BF3 and BF4.  This is beyond unacceptable.

Message 8 of 22 (14,976 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Haven't heard anything for a while on the MISSING PING hope they are still working on this.   Nice having 3 battlefield game that are unplayable because no PING.

Message 9 of 22 (14,932 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been complaining from day 1 i buy this game got tired of the punk-buster and missing pings kicks from the Admins seriously if this is not fixed we will not buy the games no BF1

Message 10 of 22 (14,905 Views)