banned

by ethanlevyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned

★★★ Newbie

This morning I got an email saying my account was banned. I dont do anything besides play sims 4 alone. They said it could take up to 30 days to get back to me which is crazy

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: banned

Community Manager

Hey @ethanlevyy,

It sounds like you've already submitted an appeal, which is definitely the right call here. That timeframe will depend on how many other cases are in the queue currently, so hopefully you'll hear back a bit sooner than that. I don't have a more specific estimate I'm afraid, but things currently should be moving a bit faster than that.

The Terms of Service team will get an email sent over to you as soon as they finish their review, but in the meantime I'd definitely be sure to go through some steps to make sure your account is secure. In some cases a ban like this can be due to someone else gaining access to the account, so that will help make sure you're the only one with access.

Thanks for the patience while this is being reviewed!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)

All Replies

Re: banned

Community Manager

Hey @ethanlevyy,

It sounds like you've already submitted an appeal, which is definitely the right call here. That timeframe will depend on how many other cases are in the queue currently, so hopefully you'll hear back a bit sooner than that. I don't have a more specific estimate I'm afraid, but things currently should be moving a bit faster than that.

The Terms of Service team will get an email sent over to you as soon as they finish their review, but in the meantime I'd definitely be sure to go through some steps to make sure your account is secure. In some cases a ban like this can be due to someone else gaining access to the account, so that will help make sure you're the only one with access.

Thanks for the patience while this is being reviewed!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)