Re: banned without reason ????

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned without reason ????

★ Novice

Hey can somebody help me? My acc was banned without a reason idk why. is the reporting or banning system of apex is broken? 

please help me im enjoying the game 

Message 1 of 5 (669 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Assinfurr 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (660 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Assinfurr 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (661 Views)

★ Novice

Pls help me i tried but it took so long Frown i want to play apex legend as much as possible. i have some proof or records that i dont use hacks in my entire gaming history and i have a clean record. check my Steam acc ( sorry please dont be offended bcoz i dont know how will i show u that i dont realy use cheating programs) 

Message 3 of 5 (606 Views)

Community Manager

If you have a ToS sanction on your account @Assinfurr then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team as @EA_Barry advised above. There is nothing that anyone on AHQ can do in relation to a sanction from our ToS team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (601 Views)

★ Guide

As posted, you'll need to go to help ea com in order to get the issue resolved.

During the days of massive bans related to Need For Speed World, some accounts were wrongly banned, with the explanation from EA that most of these wrongly banned accounts occurred due to the wrong account being banned. Unless there is some internal account ID where a typo could cause the wrong account to be banned, it's not clear to me how this could happen, but it did happen. Players suspected that some type of faulty server side cheat detection was triggering false positives, resulting in accounts wrongly getting banned. In either case, the problem was acknowledged by EA and some of the Need For Speed World moderators that were active at EA and some other forums got involved to speed up the process of removing bans from the affected accounts. 

The only EA games I own are Need For Speed series and Crysis (which I never played online), so I don't know if any other EA games were affected by a similar bug.

Message 5 of 5 (552 Views)