banned for no reason. Please fix i never played any games on my account.

by ReDrDoctor

Original Post

banned for no reason. Please fix i never played any games on my account.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to * launch a god damn game from steam. It wont let me saying my account is banned. I cant even * sign in to god damn origin to link the god damn accounts. I haven't * played anything on my account other than Star wars battlefront 2 when you guys had the promotion with epic games. i purchased a bunch of stuff on apex and never played it. 

I was banned for no reason, it feels like im shadow banned on my account and I cant play other games. I've been trying to play Battle Field One or any game in General. I purchased all of the apex champions/characters years ago and never played it on my account. Even when i purchase a new EA game I cant play anything and I have 0 idea why. Can I please get some * help. i got a message from a man named "Sanjeev" who didn't answer my * question why the * am I banned. Not only do i have 2 step on my account from my email and an text / phone call this is because of your guys * account security. Why is my account banned can i please get * help. 

(Removed all caps, remove some profanity lets keep it PG here) - Atic 

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: banned for no reason. Please fix i never played any games on my account.

★★★ Newbie

Even when i purchase a new game. It wont let me play saying my account is locked or not able to be used. when i havent even done anything except launch the game. 

Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

Re: banned for no reason. Please fix i never played any games on my account.

EA DICE Team

Hey, @ReDrDoctor when it comes to banned account, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)