Re: banned for multiple payment failure

by a3f8553eaedcdf9e

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned for multiple payment failure

★★ Novice

My advice for everyone, never buy anything from origin, it might cause a permanent ban for your account.

I've bought apex coin 3 times for 11500 apex coin which is 130SGD, and the last purchased somehow refunded,not by the bank but refunded by origin itself, I've used all the apex coin and now i got my account banned.

I tried to contact by emailing them 3 times and they just copy paste everything and never answer my question. I also give them prove, ID and everything but they dont care.

What they do just saying the same thing which is not gonna unban my id cause it did action properly.

I ask them how can i get my account back, and they did not respond or answering my question.

Message 1 of 6 (873 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: banned for multiple payment failure

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ceteeee,

Sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, posting here isn't the best way to get help with your issue.

When it comes to sanctioned accounts, you will have to contact the Terms of Service team - make sure to provide as much information as possible and explain the situation in detail!

Since this is the only possible solution, I'm closing this thread. 

~Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (836 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: banned for multiple payment failure

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ceteeee,

Sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, posting here isn't the best way to get help with your issue.

When it comes to sanctioned accounts, you will have to contact the Terms of Service team - make sure to provide as much information as possible and explain the situation in detail!

Since this is the only possible solution, I'm closing this thread. 

~Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@ceteeee wrote:

My advice for everyone, never buy anything from origin, it might cause a permanent ban for your account.

I've bought apex coin 3 times for 11500 apex coin which is 130SGD, and the last purchased somehow refunded,not by the bank but refunded by origin itself, I've used all the apex coin and now i got my account banned.

I tried to contact by emailing them 3 times and they just copy paste everything and never answer my question. I also give them prove, ID and everything but they dont care.

What they do just saying the same thing which is not gonna unban my id cause it did action properly.

I ask them how can i get my account back, and they did not respond or answering my question.

I agree with you , same thing happened to me , tried speaking to them thru their Terms of Service and Twitter , they both said the same thing , our account was sanctioned correctly , excuse me , i paid legitmately and i got banned , lmao tried talking to them , doesnt work Standard smile i guess alot people who got banned for trying to buy stuff will get banned , nice job EA , no * were given trying to resolve this issue if there are too few people having this issue , which is quite unfair for the lot of us who spend quite a number on your platform , this is just plain stupid and a waste of time trying to use their platform , one of the worst case i've ever had in a game / platform

Message 3 of 6 (755 Views)

★★ Novice

You are indeed right.

Message 4 of 6 (751 Views)

★ Novice

yeh happen to me as well I got banned after buy apex coins lost my account from the TOS * team good job EA!

Message 5 of 6 (679 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As far as I can say, EA is the worst one could ever have.

Buy anything on origin, get your account banned.

This is the usual thing that happens with origin in case any one didn't know

This is a scam. Go through reddit and you'll find how recklessly people are banned and ToS team doesn't even care.

I've stopped origin. Just go with steam (100% safe). If you need any exclusive titles, just forget them.

Else you'll have to suffer once your account is banned. You cannot get your money back, won't get a positive response from ToS team.

I personally got 2 accounts banned for 'Multiple payment disputes' and the fun part is, I have never even tried any purchase from one of the account.

My friends are laughing outta hell upon seeing their reason for ban.

Saying with experience, leave origin and EA and be happy.

Message 6 of 6 (627 Views)