Re: banned and getting a lawyer involved

by DeLinuxS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned and getting a lawyer involved

★★★ Novice

I have been permanently banned for charge back with no knowledge of this and I have already sent in a email to EA help. But they say don't expect further responses and I've told them I'm confused why I received a ban. But I would like more information about the topic than don't expect further responses. If we don't get this figured out for the 8th email this month, I'm getting a lawyer involved.

Message 1 of 5 (828 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @BBqBossManMUGS as no one else can assist you with this issue.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (790 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @BBqBossManMUGS as no one else can assist you with this issue.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (791 Views)

★★★ Novice

these lawyers are useless as only you can solve your problem...
as a result only you solve your problems even when the lawyers try to help you

Message 3 of 5 (753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not agree, I was really helped by a lawyer and I am sure I would not be able to solve my issue on my own as I don't know the details

Message 4 of 5 (721 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm locking this thread as AHQ is not a place for legal discussion.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (651 Views)