Re: ban appeal 7 days

by ivtekvi

Original Post

★ Novice

You don't ban cheaters but you ban normal players. You banned me for no reason. This is not fair. I've sent 3 emails so far - no answer. You said you sent an email for ban reason but I have no mails. You didn't give warning or anything, is this how you work? You don't do your job

Message 1 of 5 (445 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @fudiiiiii if you appealed your ban then you will need to wait for the team to respond.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I appealed and no response. Anyway ban expired, you and your team are not responsive at all, and if I could I would give you one star review

Message 3 of 5 (325 Views)

★★ Novice
Why do we need to jump through hoops to contact someone about a violation you conjured but didn’t substantiate?

So the policemen call you and tell you to run jump and crawl to the courthouse to prove your innocence? No they substantiate their enforcement at the time the arrest happens, then they give you a chance to plead your case in a FAIR way. I know this is but country but morally speaking you’re innocent until PROVEN guilty. Why do companies think it’s okay to reverse this? How about you stop making it difficult for the people that actually pay your salaries and be a little bit more understanding.

Consumers have rights. Report any violations to the BBB and FTA. You will be heard, quickly.
Message 4 of 5 (311 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do in relation to a ban on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (222 Views)