Re: already pay,where is my game?

by jsklkf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

already pay,where is my game?

★★★ Newbie

i already pay for the game,where is it?its 2022,still having issue like 2010steam?

Message 1 of 3 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there @jsklkf 

If you've purchased a game but you're not seeing it in your game library, you may want to check your order history to be sure there were no issues with that payment. You can view your order history here

If you're seeing some issues with that order, you'll want to contact the live support team so they can review those billing details with you, as we wouldn't have access to look into that here over AHQ. You can reach out to live support for assistance on this through the help site here, or through Twitter or Facebook as well. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (360 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @jsklkf 

If you've purchased a game but you're not seeing it in your game library, you may want to check your order history to be sure there were no issues with that payment. You can view your order history here

If you're seeing some issues with that order, you'll want to contact the live support team so they can review those billing details with you, as we wouldn't have access to look into that here over AHQ. You can reach out to live support for assistance on this through the help site here, or through Twitter or Facebook as well. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 3 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yep,already send a email with picture of my bills,the order said i didnt pay for it ,but i payed for it already ,thats what im talking about,this should not be happening。

Message 3 of 3 (348 Views)