achievements in origin

by dragensabre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

achievements in origin

★★★ Newbie

I wish that newer and older games, like titanfall, sims 4 and crysis 3, to name a few would have achievements....I get that not all people like achievements, but for the people that do, it will in my opinion be a major incentive for someone to buy the game.....steam and uplay have achievements for the vast majority of the games that they have....I wish that u guys wud do the same....it wud be a major incentive to me and probably a lot of people, to purchasing from u in the future....please take this into consideration.....

Message 1 of 6 (2,577 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: achievements in origin

Community Manager

@dragensabre Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will pass it on.

We have added achievements for some games, but as you point out there are many more for which we currently do not.

Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,824 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dragensabre Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will pass it on.

We have added achievements for some games, but as you point out there are many more for which we currently do not.

Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 6 (2,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank u so much for u reply

Message 3 of 6 (2,558 Views)

Community Manager

You are welcome!

Message 4 of 6 (2,552 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry for being doubtful, but I have seen almost the same reply in the thread from 2014.

Can you briefly describe what you're doing in that direction or provide a roadmap?

Message 5 of 6 (2,535 Views)

★★ Novice

I would like that very much too, please. Games like The Saboteur and Mercenaries 2 had achievements in the Xbox 360 and PS3 console versions, and they should be added to the PC versions as Origin Points and Achievements. It would motivate to finish those games completely. Wouldn't be great to have that also on Origin?

Message 6 of 6 (1,058 Views)