accounts expired

by Sara_Jayne_Faye

Original Post

Accepted Solution

accounts expired

★★★★★ Newbie

my account has expired or wont let me log in. however, i dont have access to the email anymore. i havent logged in fro around 2 years! Help! ive written out a forum online but no ones getting back to me

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: accounts expired

Community Manager

Hi @Sara_Jayne_Faye

I'm afraid that we aren't able to assist with account issues here on Answers HQ.

If you've already filled out the Account Recovery form on the EA Help website that's all you need to do for now. The Account Recovery team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can, so keep an eye out for a reply from them. Unfortunately we don't have a way to see how long that might take. The team might be working through a high case volume at the moment, but they'll follow up with you as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)

All Replies

Re: accounts expired

Community Manager

Hi @Sara_Jayne_Faye

I'm afraid that we aren't able to assist with account issues here on Answers HQ.

If you've already filled out the Account Recovery form on the EA Help website that's all you need to do for now. The Account Recovery team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can, so keep an eye out for a reply from them. Unfortunately we don't have a way to see how long that might take. The team might be working through a high case volume at the moment, but they'll follow up with you as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (264 Views)