Re: account banned

by EA_Darko

Original Post

account banned

★★ Novice

Hi,

EA decided to ban my account in october following my purchase of Access Premier to test out Fifa 20. I have sent in cases to the ToS team by following the instructions but no one has ever come back to me with an answer to why it was banned or what I can do to reinstate it. 

At this point, not only did I waste money on the Access Premier that I never got to use because I was banned right after, I have also lost all my Origin games and progress in those games. This is honestly infuriating as a longtime customer.

As a last resort, I am posting on here in the hope of getting any kind of help that might get me my account back. I am 100% positive that the breach EA to ToS that EA claims I have done is false and my account was mistakenly shut down after no one bothered to check into it further.

Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (507 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AugustApe we are unable to assist with TOS related issues on AHQ. You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (483 Views)

★★ Novice

That is what I have done, and they're not doing anything. This has gone on since October.

I get that you're unable to do anything about this, but please pass on to the team how incredibly incompetent the help support system is.

The forums are good enough, the replies come quickly, but the contact us option is utter rubbish.

Message 3 of 4 (469 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AugustApe as I said above, we are not able to assist with or discuss TOS sanctions on AHQ.

If you are looking to get this sorted then you will need to direct all questions to our TOS team using the steps I shared above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (446 Views)