account [Title edit - Admin.]

by Magge34

Original Post

Accepted Solution

account [Title edit - Admin.]

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie
Hi I no longer play ea, see that you have withdrawn money from my account. How do I remove the payment method and get my money back?
Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: accunt

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @Magge34 ,

This Article explains everything about Payment Options. If you scroll down to the very bottom under the heading Hot Tips! For Entering your payment info, you can find out how to remove any payment method tied to your account. If you are having any trouble, you can use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page and an EA Advisor will help you through the process.

As far as getting your money back, you will need to get in contact with an EA Advisor to dispute any charges on your account.

Here's how:

1. Navigate to EA Help.

2. Click Contact Us at the top of the page.

3. Choose Origin as your product.

4. Choose PC as your platform.

5. Under 'Topic' select Orders.

6. Under 'Issue' select Dispute Charge.

7. Click the Blue Select Contact Option at the bottom of the page.

8. Choose the best contact option for you. Just know that the Live Chat is the preferred method of contact for the EA Advisors. If you choose to do email, right now the wait time has been well over 72hrs as they handle each case on a case to case basis. 

If you can get the Live Chat to work or the contact methods aren't working for you, you could also try reaching out to the EA Twitter Support Team.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)

All Replies

Re: accunt

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @Magge34 ,

This Article explains everything about Payment Options. If you scroll down to the very bottom under the heading Hot Tips! For Entering your payment info, you can find out how to remove any payment method tied to your account. If you are having any trouble, you can use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page and an EA Advisor will help you through the process.

As far as getting your money back, you will need to get in contact with an EA Advisor to dispute any charges on your account.

Here's how:

1. Navigate to EA Help.

2. Click Contact Us at the top of the page.

3. Choose Origin as your product.

4. Choose PC as your platform.

5. Under 'Topic' select Orders.

6. Under 'Issue' select Dispute Charge.

7. Click the Blue Select Contact Option at the bottom of the page.

8. Choose the best contact option for you. Just know that the Live Chat is the preferred method of contact for the EA Advisors. If you choose to do email, right now the wait time has been well over 72hrs as they handle each case on a case to case basis. 

If you can get the Live Chat to work or the contact methods aren't working for you, you could also try reaching out to the EA Twitter Support Team.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)