Re: Your request could not be processed. We're unable to verify this credit card

by FatBarSteward

Original Post

Your request could not be processed. We're unable to verify this credit card.

★ Apprentice

Case number 16638560. Unable to add ANY debit or cerdit card to my account. Have raised as an issue and been waiting for a response since 3rd of Jan. Now loosing will to live and devolping slight murderous thoughts to whomever designed the EA support system. Would like to resolve this prior to full blown pyschosis on my part.

Message 1 of 7 (1,512 Views)

Re: Your request could not be processed. We're unable to verify this credit card

EA Staff

I am sorry about the delay on your case, but as far as I can see your case is under investigation and you will be contacted as soon as any further info is available. 

Please note that resuming and updating the case multiple times may cause further delays, but keep us up to date on your progress by posting on this thread and we will keep an eye on it for you.

Message 2 of 7 (1,486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same problem more 2 weeks (from 28 december 2014). I addressed to technical support chat many times and the last time yesterday. They recognize, that is the mass problem. Said that hundreds of applications from over all the world , but they don't yet know solution for this problem and asked to wait more. How more - nobody knows...

Main topic for this problem here (20 pages): http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Can-t-purchase-anything-on-Origin-Store/td-p/4155311/page/19

Message 3 of 7 (1,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

"I am sorry about the delay on your case, but as far as I can see your case is under investigation and you will be contacted as soon as any further info is available. 

Please note that resuming and updating the case multiple times may cause further delays, but keep us up to date on your progress by posting on this thread and we will keep an eye on it for you."

EA_Kristi I am not responsible for the strange and innovative way your system works, I merely want to pay for stuff. Your companies business model seems to be setup in such a manner as to make this as challenging possible for myself and many others. Given the evidence available to me, I must conclude you do not want my money, so therefore I request a full refund for all games on my account, unless you are willing to resolve the issue at hand.

Message 4 of 7 (1,471 Views)

★ Apprentice

Or being as the issue is restricted to this account. Move my purchaces over to a 'new' account. I setup a secondary account and my card is recognised without issue!

Message 5 of 7 (1,462 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same with me i also have that problem i hope origins fix this problem that who know how many people have this problem

Message 6 of 7 (1,449 Views)

★ Apprentice

chatting with EA rep to see i move primary account to secondary. will see what happens.

Message 7 of 7 (1,442 Views)