Re: Your game library is currently empty

by SleazyLucky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Your game library is currently empty

★★★ Novice

Hi everyone, When logging in, on both Origin.com or via the PC client, I get the error: Origin servers temporarily unavailable Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again. I'm unable to access the games I've installed. In my account transaction history however I can see pages of games that I have purchased. Nothing comes up when I Google this error, and I believe it must be account related since it happens on Origin.com as well. Any ideas? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (3,728 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Hello,

Seems to be a new issue, having it myself. As far as I can see it's an internal server error. Only way to fix it seems to be to retry logging in every other minute. I managed to get in and access my games after a couple of tries. Downloading games however seems to be working just fine.

Not entirely sure what's causing the issue, but a good guess is that it has to do with the Anthem demo. Basically, complete server overload or something. But that's just an educated guess, can't be for sure as EA doesn't seem to respond despite the fact that there are now dozens of people on the forums asking for help with this issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,707 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Hello,

Seems to be a new issue, having it myself. As far as I can see it's an internal server error. Only way to fix it seems to be to retry logging in every other minute. I managed to get in and access my games after a couple of tries. Downloading games however seems to be working just fine.

Not entirely sure what's causing the issue, but a good guess is that it has to do with the Anthem demo. Basically, complete server overload or something. But that's just an educated guess, can't be for sure as EA doesn't seem to respond despite the fact that there are now dozens of people on the forums asking for help with this issue.

Message 2 of 4 (3,708 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I don't think it's related to any demos as I've had this happen a few times recently and I've never used any demos. I've also seen a few people reporting this happening in a sims Facebook group I admin on.  I usually have to log in and out a couple of times and eventually it comes back. I got the same message as @Lavestruz22 when I've had this happen.

Thanks and regards,

Jennifer

Message 3 of 4 (3,146 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey 
This solution might not work for you as im using a Mac but im sure you can get an equivialnt file for PC from EA if you call them and ask for an older version of the Origin Client , Legacy Origin

i have found a work around

I called them and asked for an older version of origin and they sent me the Origin Legacy download link and it works perfectly well for playing and downloading games on mac but there is no extras

Please click on the link mentioned below to download the legacy version of Origin

https://www.dm.origin.com/mac/download/legacy
Message 4 of 4 (3,038 Views)