Your credentials are incorrect or have expired

by Obey2911

Original Post

Your credentials are incorrect or have expired

★★★★★ Newbie

I cannot log in to Origin I keep getting a login credential are expired or incorrect error. 

I had to make this new account just to get some help.

Whenever I try to log in, it says my credentials are expired or incorrect, but I know they aren't incorrect, so how could they have expired? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Origin, I've tried clearing my Origin cache, but nothing is working. I've been trying to connect to someone in the live chat for three days now but it won't connect to anyone after hours and hours of waiting even though it says ETA is 5 minutes. I don't know what to do and I'm getting really upset.

I tried changing my password but the email never came through.

I tried logging in on the Website same problem.

Message 1 of 9 (548 Views)

Re: Your credentials are incorrect or have expired

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Obey2911

I'm sorry to hear about your problem with contact our live support. Our game advisers indeed should be able to help out with your initial login issue.

I took a look at your 2nd EA account, which you're using on the forum, but I don't see any cases created. Could you try one more time to follow the instructions from this article? If it will not work, try to clear cache in your Internet browser or use a different browser to open EA Help.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 9 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried other browsers but nothing works

My original account is on this mail: [edit: email address removed].

I cant even login on the origin client 

Message 3 of 9 (518 Views)

@Obey2911

Unfortunately, you won't be able to share the email address on the forum (we really don't recommend to do this in any "public" Internet space). However, I wouldn't be able to check it in our system anyway - only our game advisers are able to do it.

Can I ask if you're trying to log into your main EA account in Origin app or on the website? Wondering

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 9 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i'm trying to login on Origin app and on the Website 

i tried different browsers but it doesn't work

Message 5 of 9 (504 Views)

@Obey2911

I assume you're able to start creating a new case on EA Help? You just cannot get connected with an adviser?

Can I ask what options do you use when creating a case? Could you follow this chain next time: Origin -> PC -> Manage my account -> Restore account. Make sure that your region is set to United States as well.

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 9 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
ok i made a new case but i don't see how that is going to help
Message 7 of 9 (496 Views)

@Obey2911

You should be able to talk with an adviser now. They should check if all your credentials are correct and hopefully help you log into your main account.

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 9 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got in the chat but somehow i got disconnected but i will try again

Message 9 of 9 (489 Views)