Your credentials are incorrect or have expired

by themcsullysulkin

Original Post

Re: Your credentials are incorrect or have expired

★★★ Newbie

hey mate, im facing exactly the same issue. ive been trying to connect to my account but i just cant. Did you find any solution or any updates from ea? please respond 

im very worried because i bought fifa and nfs pay back yesterday and i just cant play nay of those.

Message 11 of 18 (40,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Okay, I have had this exact same thing happening for a few weeks now, Stralle96, even after wiping my entire pc. I searched through all the forums for solutions, but none worked. I finally think I managed to fix the "Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later" problem, by using Xbox Networking services from the Gaming section in your settings, if you have Windows 10. Apparently my NAT type wasn't being registered or something, and so I used the option there to fix it. Since doing that and reinstalling Origin again, I haven't had the problem.

And now, I also have the issue saying that my credentials are incorrect or have expired, even after resetting my password.

Message 12 of 18 (40,702 Views)

★ Novice

@UpDownSyndrome Have u fixed the issue saying that my credentials are incorrect or have expired?

Message 13 of 18 (39,319 Views)

★ Apprentice
@themcsullysulkin Having the same issue. When I went to EA help to open a case, it said I was banned/suspended
Message 14 of 18 (39,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@themcsullysulkin ikr sort this * thing out
Message 15 of 18 (37,874 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just cleared browser cache and it works again. Originally had kicked out mid match to this problem.

Message 16 of 18 (37,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How could you solve this? 

Message 17 of 18 (36,750 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Panna_Gomori2002,

This issue tends to be different per person. Could you open a new thread and add the message you're getting and what steps you've tried so far please? I'll close this older thread here.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 18 of 18 (36,731 Views)