Re: Your credentials are incorrect or have expired

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Your credentials are incorrect or have expired

★★★ Newbie

When I try logging into the Origin app or the Origin website it throws an error saying "Your credentials are incorrect or have expired. Please try again or reset your password." I had to create a second account just to ask this question. Suggestions?

Message 1 of 18 (241,722 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Expert

Hi @themcsullysulkin,

That sounds like you might have been hacked but, even if you haven't the recovery process is the same. What to do if your account has been hacked or compromised.

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (242,883 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

Hi @themcsullysulkin,

That sounds like you might have been hacked but, even if you haven't the recovery process is the same. What to do if your account has been hacked or compromised.

Message 2 of 18 (242,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this too am i getting hacked

Message 3 of 18 (240,768 Views)

EA DICE Team

@simsforlifewhywh

Hi there,

I doesn't appear that you've been hacked.

Please try clearing the Origin and browser cache and you should be able to log in again.

Message 4 of 18 (240,751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I know this post is old but maybe it's better than opening a new thread. I tried clearing cache and restarting my pc, some internet connections, restarting my router and even resetting my password. Nothing worked. When i try to login in Origin it says "Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later." and it's like that for last 7 hours.

On www.ea.com i can't login neither

Message 5 of 18 (235,963 Views)

★★ Novice

Did EA/Origin reset your password?  If they did you wouldn't be able to log in.  They seem to have trouble with this especially when it comes to Dragon Age Inquisition.  See other thread about EA/Origin constantly resetting people's passwords.

Message 6 of 18 (235,915 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, I did a reset of my password.

When i try to login in origin it accepts my email and password and it enters the origin, however then it says "Sign in failure. Please try again later". And my friend told me that he sees that I am online, however I receive a blank Origin client UI.

Message 7 of 18 (235,894 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Having the same issue as you mate
Message 8 of 18 (235,623 Views)

★ Novice

Did u fix it???

Message 9 of 18 (235,129 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am having same issue, what is the solution?? What u guys did...? Share me a solution, get me out of it
Message 10 of 18 (234,313 Views)