Re: Xbox one X Sims4 Error

by xXx1roxXx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox one X Sims4 Error

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, I just downloaded the 4season bundle addon for my sims4 on my xbox one x yesterday and today it wont work. Whenever I try to load ingame or press play on my house, it says that it couldnt load with an 124.... error code. I mean seriously? Can someone please help, I doubt theres a refund from this.. I already re-installed, still doesnt work.

Message 1 of 7 (585 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for that @xXx1roxXx

Would it be possible to try loading an older save to see if you see the same error?

Generally, issues such as that are related to an issue with the save file.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (523 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @xXx1roxXx. Can you grab the full error message that you are seeing, generally an error code 124 is a Windows error referring to a misconfigured system file. I can't recall having seen it on the Xbox before and the more info we have the better we can help/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (578 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Thanks for the quick reply, the error code is:

124:9f19fa4f:579c65c6.

Message 3 of 7 (575 Views)

★ Novice

a picture from my TV, it is indeed on my xbox

Message 4 of 7 (572 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for that @xXx1roxXx

Would it be possible to try loading an older save to see if you see the same error?

Generally, issues such as that are related to an issue with the save file.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (524 Views)

★★★ Novice

My game stopped saving after I downloaded strangville. It was my last addition and now i have lost several saved games and no solution in sight. I even get a fancy error message with just one (0). I've lost one of my favorite older families and my new mermaid. I have restarted and I have had no luck.....Please help.

Message 6 of 7 (479 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @GamerAyaba.

Would it be possible to share the exact error message that you are seeing with us as generally, these error messages make it easier to figure out what is going on?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (455 Views)