Xbox app redeeming codes

by oI_ImMoRTaL_Io

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox app redeeming codes

★★★ Novice

So I redeemed a fifa 21 closed beta code while o was at work and told the Mrs to turn on the Xbox so it could download... now it's not showing anywhere and will not let me input the code again. Is the app to redeem code broken?

Message 1 of 4 (943 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox app redeeming codes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Cheers but was hours ago. I bet of I payed for something off the store it would be there. 

Also think this happened to me before a couple of years ago... don't know of it just accepts beta codes and doesn't start the download. I've read that sometimes ppl have to click install from the store if they have purchased something.. obviously i can't do that as it's beta

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (922 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

On Xbox it states... something went wrong. Check the instructions that Came with your code.

On the app it states.... this code has already been redeemed.

But no downloads has started 

Message 2 of 4 (933 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@oI_ImMoRTaL_Io I don't know for sure but it might just take a bit of time to sync across, I know the app has never been the most reliable.
Message 3 of 4 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Cheers but was hours ago. I bet of I payed for something off the store it would be there. 

Also think this happened to me before a couple of years ago... don't know of it just accepts beta codes and doesn't start the download. I've read that sometimes ppl have to click install from the store if they have purchased something.. obviously i can't do that as it's beta

Message 4 of 4 (923 Views)