Re: Wrongfully banned

by peepeehead3000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrongfully banned

★★★ Newbie

My account has been wrongfully banned, opened a case and received no reply. Ive broke no rules at all, after spending over $400 dollars supporting this game to then sign on and see my account banned with no explanation at all. I would like to know when i can expect this overturned from these false accusations?

Message 1 of 12 (641 Views)

Accepted Solution

We can't help you on the forums with bans. You can read all about being banned and how to resolve it in this post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (630 Views)

All Replies

We can't help you on the forums with bans. You can read all about being banned and how to resolve it in this post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 12 (631 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @tachico89, if you have a case open with our TOS team then the best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response from the team.

They will email you with the outcome of your appeal as soon as their investigation is over. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 12 (590 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Darko , I was going to make a separate post about this same thing, but rather than that I'll just reply to your comment.
It's been a month since I posted a ticket of being banned from apex (looks like my account was hacked into by people in europe and asia for the 2 weeks I don't play cause of school/work). How long does the team take to look at a case cause I really want to play on my account.  

Message 4 of 12 (566 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @peepeehead3000 our team aims to respond within 14 working days but it can take longer during busy periods.

If you have a case open with our team then the best thing to do is to be patient and give them time to investigate and respond.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 12 (563 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  , okay thank you. While logging into my account to just now, I just realized that the apex coins I have purchased have been used (not by me). Is there a way to view recent in-game purchases? 

Message 6 of 12 (558 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @peepeehead3000 have you resecured your account with our live support agents?

If not I would recommend doing so.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (556 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko, I did reset my password 2 weeks after I found out I was banned (busy with school). So I think that solved the issue as I haven't received any emails about suspicious logins. But for now I'll wait for a response about the ban 

Message 8 of 12 (550 Views)

Community Manager

I'd recommend taking a read of this help article @peepeehead3000https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/how-to-maintain-account-security/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 12 (547 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  I did turn on login verification as well. But I didn't realize there was a support section for lost items. I will contact someone through live chat now, thank you! 

Message 10 of 12 (545 Views)