Wrongfully banned/suspended

by GameDavey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrongfully banned/suspended

★★★ Newbie

I have made a case to EA about my wrongfully banned account at least six times now, and no matter how many times I remake the case, they always send me back the same pre generated email, saying that they have locked down my account so no one can get in, and that I need to contact an advisor. When I click the email it sends me to make another ❤️❤️❤️❤️ case and I've been doing this for weeks. I'm beyond livid at this point, as with every other game you can just talk to a support tech and I want my damn game back.

Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrongfully banned/suspended

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

Hey @Roasted_Giblets and @GameDavey the process to contact our ToS team can be found here:https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (357 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I wish they would just fix accounts over phone like blizzard does been trying to do email for almost 2 months now

Message 2 of 3 (392 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

Hey @Roasted_Giblets and @GameDavey the process to contact our ToS team can be found here:https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (358 Views)