Re: Won't receive a security code

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won't receive a security code

★★★ Newbie

When I try to log in to EA FUT webapp I am asked to fill in a security code which has been send to my email, but after many days/weeks and many tries I still haven't received them.

I already mailed to EA help, they said I should contact the EA live chat and that they would help me. But I am unable to find this EA help chat, maybe it got temporarily removed because of the corona crisis. Anyway I am stuck right now and now one seems to be able to help me.

Message 1 of 2 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Arvind010F

I'm afraid that account issues are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to pull up your account and take a look. 

Like you suggested, there have been some changes to available support options due to the current global situation. This has limited the contact options for EA Help a bit: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864042#M334946

If you're still having trouble setting up a chat, try changing your location on the EA Help website by clicking on the small flag icon up at the top. I've seen some cases where that has helped with setting up a chat. 

If you prefer you could also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Arvind010F

I'm afraid that account issues are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to pull up your account and take a look. 

Like you suggested, there have been some changes to available support options due to the current global situation. This has limited the contact options for EA Help a bit: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864042#M334946

If you're still having trouble setting up a chat, try changing your location on the EA Help website by clicking on the small flag icon up at the top. I've seen some cases where that has helped with setting up a chat. 

If you prefer you could also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (369 Views)