Re: Won't log in constantly refreshes log in message

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Won't log in constantly refreshes log in message

★★★ Newbie

I enter all my credentials correctly on origin site or origin app when trying to run my game and it loads for a couple of seconds and then asks for my information again. I've closed/restarted everything. I haven't used origin in a few years and it's slowly coming back to me why....

Message 1 of 6 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm trying to log into origin and it just keeps asking for my credentials and wont log into my account, i was playing apex legends last night

Message 2 of 6 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

perhaps my timing is just bad then and I am catching them at a bad time of server issues

Message 3 of 6 (506 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dakota5960 and @Daddy_DripXD would you mind taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (477 Views)

★ Apprentice

I ended up finding a fix in another area of this forum, I had to go into origin files and click on vcredist_x64, then had to select repair. this worked for me.

Message 5 of 6 (351 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to hear that you got it sorted @Daddy_DripXD.

For anyone else, you can try installing or repairing the VC++ file from here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin

From this folder, run one of both files:

• vcredist_x86_vs2015 (for 32bit Windows version)
  • vcredist_x64_vs2015 (for 64bit Windows version)
  •  

If you get the message that the files are already installed, select Repair instead. It is recommended to run the installer as administrator (right-click the file, select run as admin).

You can also find the latest files on the Microsoft website:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (341 Views)