Will The Sims 4 for mac be offered under a discounted price upon arrival?

by cmariap

Original Post

Will The Sims 4 for mac be offered under a discounted price upon arrival?

★ Novice

I realize I may not be the only one here that plays The Sims franchised games. I enjoy the games, but I am a little frustrated that they released it for one platform when it wasn't available for the other platform--pc/mac. A large selection of players use mac, and I consider it unfair that we have to wait for the game. While I understand adapting the game to work properly on a mac computer can prove trivial and rather tedius, it still makes those of us who don't have access to the game a little frustrated, especially around holidays when the game is being offered at half price. My concern is, that we will end up paying full price for a game that we have had to wait several months after the original release date, and unconfirmed amount of time thereafter. 

My question is more of a voiced opinion in the marketing section, but there is not one. So, I must ask this question: Is this game going to be released for mac at full price? I don't think it would be fair for those of us who have had to wait simply because of the gaming system we have. If so, I will not be buying.' 

Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

Re: Will The Sims 4 for mac be offered under a discounted price upon arrival?

Hero (Retired)

Hi there @cmariap 

As the Answer HQ is a community site where users help other users with gaming problems, it would be better to ask this question elsewhere. I would suggest asking this question on the Sims forums perhaps where you might get more of an answer. 

Personally (although not a MAC user myself), you have some very good points. I hope they'll be recognised. 

Happy gaming

Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)

Re: Will The Sims 4 for mac be offered under a discounted price upon arrival?

★ Novice

Thanks for the tip. I just assumed since I placed this under general questions that it would be answerable. I also just hit the contact portion to try and email them directly and it redirected me to this.

Have a great holiday,

CmariaP

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)