Re: Will I be able download tp games from Origin library as many times as I want

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Will I be able download tp games from Origin library as many times as I want?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I added BF3 to my Origin library when it was On The House, is there any restriction on the number of times I can download and install it? If I download it and install it and delete the download and complete the game and then uninstall it, if I want to play it again, can I again download it and install it and play?

I didn't want this to end up in German section but I was left with no choice but to select BF4 German. When I tried to select other products, I got an empty see through dialogue box. 

Message 1 of 4 (198 Views)

Re: Will I be able download tp games from Origin library as many times as I want

EA Staff

There is no restriction on how many times you can uninstall and reinstall a game.

Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Are there any restrictions on the number of times I can download from Origin?

Message 3 of 4 (182 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Not really no. The only restriction is that you can only be logged in to Origin on one computer at a time. Other than that don't worry about uninstalling/reinstalling games.

Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)