Why won't origin accept any of my payments?

by HarleenQuinzel_x

Original Post

Why won't origin accept any of my payments?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I have been trying to purchase the build your bundle option on The Sims 4, and everytime I proceed to check out it says there is an error with my card. I use my card for other purchases and it always works, so I know it is not my debit card. I have also tried using two other cards to see if maybe it was just my card and those will not process either, so it has to be on Origin's end that something is going wrong. It is very frustrating because I really want to try these new game packs and I cannot even purchase them. I also would like to purchase this before the deal is over! Can anyone help me with this problem??  

Thank you in advance!

-Harleen Quinzel

Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)

Re: Why won't origin accept any of my payments?

★★★ Newbie

Oh and I forgot to mention, I also tried to add a payment method to my account and again it would not accept my card there either... I thought maybe if I had the funds to my wallet then try to purchase, it would work, but sadly that did not work either.

Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: Why won't origin accept any of my payments?

Community Manager

Hi @HarleenQuinzel_x

If you're still having trouble completing the purchase I'd recommend reaching out to EA Help so they can take a look. They might be able to narrow down what would be blocking the payment from going through. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)