can you help me with my problems trying to register a game for sims 3

by Walterfryguy

Original Post

Why won't my SIMS 3 cd install or let me play?

★★★ Newbie

I have had the Sims 3 on my computer before, then it got taken off due to slowing my computer down. I recently fixed my computer and am trying to reinstall my discs i have for the Sims 3. At first it was saying my launcher wasn't working and would never load the game, now when i insert the disc to play, it doesn't say anything...It doesn't load, it doesn't install, nothing...What do I do?! Frown

Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)

can you help me with my problems trying to register a game for sims 3

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

it askes for my orgin account email and password and I give it and then it says wrong password and can not do anything. I can not remember for the life of me if I registered on sims 3 under another account but it askes for orgin. Any advise??

this is what it says

Welcome back! It looks like you already have an account tied with the email you entered. Please login or retrieve your password below. I type in my orgin password, and it does not work. I tried to say forgot password, and then it goes stright to my orgin account and then I get lost......

Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

Re: can you help me with my problems trying to register a game for sims 3

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

no one knows?? does this get lost in a wall of forms or does someone answer in their time and there is just a waiting line???

Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

Re: Why won't my SIMS 3 cd install or let me play?

Community Manager
Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)