Re: Why was "Automatically exit Origin after closing game" removed?

by KnBofink

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Sadly, I'm no longer able to get this to work like it did before. Maybe the current version of Origin screwed us all so we can't downgrade anymore.

Message 11 of 29 (2,480 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just bought a Steam Link box, and also have NVIDIA Shield TV for gamestream.

When you wanna stream Origin games, the automatic quit option seems to be required if you wanna play a different game.

I hope you add back this feature soon.

Message 12 of 29 (2,416 Views)

★ Novice

A year later and this feature, necessary for people like me to use things like the Steam Link, is still not available. I've uninstalled Origin and will no longer purchase games that require it. Can't guarantee that I'll ever do so again even if the feature is returned. Shame too, I was one of the folks that actually LIKED Andromeda.

Message 13 of 29 (2,339 Views)

★★ Novice

Any news regarding automatic exist? I really need it.

Message 14 of 29 (2,223 Views)

★ Novice

This is very annoying that we can't auto-close Origin after we close the Origin game we're playing. Please add that feature back. I'm not alone here -- there are so many complaints about this issue, dating from summer 2016; what will it take to get it implemented again? It's 2018 already.

Message 15 of 29 (2,146 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

Now is 2018.

two years later... still no option to automatically the cancer that is called Origin after I play a game?

Message 16 of 29 (2,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This was posted in November of 2016. It is now June of 2018. the feature is STILL not added. why exactly is this?
Message 17 of 29 (1,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I think it was purposeful and everything else EA says is just an excuse. It was done just to screw with people's seamless experiences when using steam to launch non-steam games. EA doesn't care about user-friendliness, they just want to be loud and let you know that they're there.

Message 18 of 29 (1,937 Views)

★★ Novice

I completely agree. The only thing you can count on EA doing is screwing over their customers. They give zero fcuks about consumers.

Message 19 of 29 (1,783 Views)

★★ Novice

Still waiting for this honeybees. Make it happen!

Message 20 of 29 (1,557 Views)