Re: Why the convoluted forum?

by L8FR8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why the convoluted forum?

★★★ Novice

What purpose does having the home link for Answer HQ have in taking me to a page that lists popular games and recent posts under them do for us if we are trying to be helpful? I see no way of getting to any other sub forum. I betting I'm missing something BUT still why so convoluted? What's wrong with simple forum structure of

Answer HQ

• FIFA
  • TITANFALL
  • ORIGIN

Once you choose a sub forum like FIFA then go ahead and show a list of recent posts under sub-sub forums like General or Questions and Issues along with links to those sub sub forums.

Again I am probably missing where something is that should make this easier to navigate but that tells me many others probably do to.

Message 1 of 2 (511 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

SO I did find the area but why is it so LOW on the page? You even put TOP +XP CONTRIBUTORS above it. While I think it's nice to give them their well deserved due I personally dislike this layout and will think twice before returning here. Go ahead and start the party as I leave. .02

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (581 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

SO I did find the area but why is it so LOW on the page? You even put TOP +XP CONTRIBUTORS above it. While I think it's nice to give them their well deserved due I personally dislike this layout and will think twice before returning here. Go ahead and start the party as I leave. .02

Message 2 of 2 (582 Views)