Why my order of FIFA20 was still be charged?

by shomaruy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why my order of FIFA20 was still be charged?

★ Novice

I have premier access membership,but my order was still be charge.How can i get refund?  I can't get acces to live chat and no pop-chat windows is shown.Beside that,I have tried to send mails for several times,but get no respond.

Message 1 of 5 (612 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why my order of FIFA20 was still be charged?

Community Manager

Hey @shomaruy if you pre-ordered FIFA 20 and have Origin Access Premier then you will still be charged for your pre-order of the game.

If you are looking for a refund then you can find all the information in this help article: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/great-game-guarantee

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (596 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @shomaruy if you pre-ordered FIFA 20 and have Origin Access Premier then you will still be charged for your pre-order of the game.

If you are looking for a refund then you can find all the information in this help article: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/great-game-guarantee

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (597 Views)

★ Novice

1.JPG

I'm unable to request refund .It shows that You don't have any games that qualify for a refund right now.

Message 3 of 5 (535 Views)

Community Manager

In that case @shomaruy the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (531 Views)

★ Novice

The webpage shows that Check the pop-up chat window for the next available EA Advisor.

But no chat window apper.I have tried IE\CHROME\FIREFOX\OPERA for it,but still no chat window apper

Message 5 of 5 (468 Views)