Why is it so hard to contact EA support????

by mangalover359

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is it so hard to contact EA support????

★★★ Newbie

I'm so incredibly irritated by how difficult it is to contact EA supports that I find it difficult to properly express it in appropriate words! I have been trying to get into contact with EA support for hours now and have not been able to make contact with anyone regarding my gaming questions. I'm so shocked that not even an email is provided for general concerns! I really wish less games were affiliated with EA games because I just want to be done with this company! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE offer another method of communication with support staff because judging by a lot of the comments and questions posted in these answers HQ forums, lots of users really wish some effective communication strategies were implemented. Is there ANY way I can get into contact with some EA support staff for my general inquiries??? Please please I beg of you, let me know because I'm finding this entire situation ridiculous.

Message 1 of 2 (496 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is it so hard to contact EA support????

Community Manager

Hi @mangalover359

As I'm sure you can imagine the current global situation has affected us in many ways, including the availability of some of our support options. For more detailed information on this I'd recommend checking out this thread: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864042#M334946

That said, you could always try reaching out to EA Help via Twitter or Facebook if you're having trouble setting up a case through the EA Help website. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (465 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why is it so hard to contact EA support????

Community Manager

Hi @mangalover359

As I'm sure you can imagine the current global situation has affected us in many ways, including the availability of some of our support options. For more detailed information on this I'd recommend checking out this thread: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864042#M334946

That said, you could always try reaching out to EA Help via Twitter or Facebook if you're having trouble setting up a case through the EA Help website. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (466 Views)