Why doesn't EA listen or care to listen to their customers?

by WrathOfHades85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why doesn't EA listen or care to listen to their customers?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

*EDIT*

I was told that I was being a tad insensitive with my original. I know it was pretty harsh, even after YEARS of us PC players asking politely and still being ignored...so, here you go...

I apologize for being rude. You have to understand that the PC community is very upset and we have the right to be upset. We have been asking for UFC, MLB the Show and NHL games on PC and it's been falling on deaf ears, for years. All we want is to be able to play the same games everyone else gets to play. Right now, what you are telling us, is that we have to go and buy a PS4 or XBox One in order to play some of your games, even though we have perfectly good PCs that are capable of playing those games. We just want to understand. We just want to not be ignored. We just want the same games as everyone else. Is that too much to ask, after the millions of dollars you have already made off of us? Please help us understand why we are left out, when it comes to some of your best titles. UFC is kind of a big deal. MLB The Show is also. NHL is as well. There are no other games, on PC that let us play those types of games. That's why we are so mad. We want to be able to play it, but we can't because you guys keep us from being able to.

Please explain to us why...

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (1,020 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why doesn't EA listen or care to listen to their customers?

Community Manager

I will pass your feedback on to the team @WrathOfHades85 but just so you are aware, EA has nothing to do with MLB The Show as it is not an EA game.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (873 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @WrathOfHades85 when posting on AHQ please keep it polite and constructive.

If you have feedback then we are happy to pass it on, calling for someone to be fired or posting in a rude manner is not feedback that we will be able to pass on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (989 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko I'm pretty sure it's easy to piece together the feedback that should be passed on to the team.

"Make all EA titles available to PC players, because right now you are being unfair towards your PC community, who also spend money on your games."
Message 3 of 4 (949 Views)

Community Manager

I will pass your feedback on to the team @WrathOfHades85 but just so you are aware, EA has nothing to do with MLB The Show as it is not an EA game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (874 Views)