Why does does my game say my account is invalid

★★★ Newbie

Why does my account say it is invalid on xbox when i try to olay game

Message 1 of 2 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why does does my game say my account is invalid

Community Manager

Hi @masonheimsoth

When you have a chance try resetting the password for your EA Account to see if that helps. I've seen a lot of cases where that will take care of the invalid account error. You can find more info on how to reset it over at the EA Help website

If it keeps giving you that same error message after changing the password I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can help get it fixed. For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help site. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (528 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why does does my game say my account is invalid

Community Manager

Hi @masonheimsoth

When you have a chance try resetting the password for your EA Account to see if that helps. I've seen a lot of cases where that will take care of the invalid account error. You can find more info on how to reset it over at the EA Help website

If it keeps giving you that same error message after changing the password I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can help get it fixed. For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help site. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (529 Views)