Re: Why does EA like to mess with peoples minds, and not help find a solution?

by Maggotmeier

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does EA like to mess with peoples minds, and not help find a solution?

★★★ Newbie

I have talked to the people through CHAT, and on the phone, and even filled out forms. They say they will help, and they don't. Why do they get away with this stuff?

I talked to someone on the phone earlier, and they said they will send me a form to recover an account, which by the way was a typo and I didn't realize until later on. They don't want to help, even though they know that I have an account with the email I thought I typed, since 2012. I am getting tire of the mind games...

Message 1 of 5 (415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @RAHaleeGirl.

We are unable to assist with account-based issues on AHQ so if you do not have access to your account then you need to follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (392 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @RAHaleeGirl.

We are unable to assist with account-based issues on AHQ so if you do not have access to your account then you need to follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having issues with them not unlinking my account because I accidentally forgot a letter in my email mail when I went to link my gamer tag to my email. I don’t know when I did the mistake accidentally because I did not realize until my Andromeda game showed off line a month ago..

Message 3 of 5 (367 Views)

Community Manager

We are not able to assist with any account related issues @RAHaleeGirl. If you speak with our live support they will advise you of what can be done.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (344 Views)

★★ Novice

EA likes to mess with people's accounts.

Message 5 of 5 (299 Views)