Re: Why can't they fix changing non working email

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can't they fix changing non working email

★★★ Newbie

I have repeatedly contacted EA advisors and one technical support. I have filed countless submission forms to fix my email issue. I am not saying the tech support this last time wasn't helpful it so happens to be their troubleshooting dept. that can't even process my case. It is a simple request but the lack of professional courtesy to even contact me back on the issue is staggering. I love the products but I play online mainly. I can't even do that and that is one of the reasons I use the online feature to keep in contact with my veteran friends. I digress, why can't a simple issue of changing a non-working email to a valid working email on their side of the house? Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@undeadmessiah 

Our Advisor tried to contact you on May 11th but was unable to reach you.

From part of the email that was then sent to you:

"We tried connecting with you in reference to your Case: 48579446 but could not reach you.
Please feel free to set up another request on EA Help Center: help.ea.com so we can assist you.

1. Click on Accounts
2. Select ""My Cases"" and click on your case.
3. Hit on ""Resume"" and choose the Call Me option."

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@undeadmessiah 

Our Advisor tried to contact you on May 11th but was unable to reach you.

From part of the email that was then sent to you:

"We tried connecting with you in reference to your Case: 48579446 but could not reach you.
Please feel free to set up another request on EA Help Center: help.ea.com so we can assist you.

1. Click on Accounts
2. Select ""My Cases"" and click on your case.
3. Hit on ""Resume"" and choose the Call Me option."

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)