Why can’t I contact EA

by MadiTori

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can’t I contact EA

★ Novice

I’ve been trying to contact ea, but this is what it says

Call EA Help It looks like you already have a few open cases with us. Our team is investigating them for you. We’ll get back to you when we have an answer. Check the status of your case here. It might seem like making another case will get you a quicker response, but multiple cases slow down our process. Thanks for sticking with us!

my case is resolved and I was wondering if there was any way I could contact them.

Message 1 of 11 (1,126 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can’t I contact EA

Community Manager

Hey @MadiTori if you have multiple cases open then our live support will close all duplicate tickets.  I took a look at your account and can see that you have a half dozen cases in relation to your issue and our live support have closed all but one down so as to make the support process as easy as it can be for you. I can also see that one of our support team has reached out to you so please check your email for this response. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (1,051 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Did you made severeal calls about same issue?

Message 2 of 11 (1,108 Views)

★ Novice
Message 3 of 11 (1,101 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MadiTori if you have multiple cases open then our live support will close all duplicate tickets.  I took a look at your account and can see that you have a half dozen cases in relation to your issue and our live support have closed all but one down so as to make the support process as easy as it can be for you. I can also see that one of our support team has reached out to you so please check your email for this response. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They told me the amen thing but i can’t get into contact with anyone and i don’t feel like ea is doing a good job at helping 

Message 5 of 11 (973 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gueditopapi if you have an open case and our team is investigating then the best thing to do is to give it a little time to look into your issue and get back to you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s but been two weeks and I’m still band and the person is still able to get I into my count and he purposely leaves matches 

Message 7 of 11 (932 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was wondering why I can’t contact ea as want my twitch prime pack as I claimed it however it isn’t coming up. This is the reason for me contacting EA. Can i get my Twitch prime pack or contact someone?

Message 8 of 11 (826 Views)

★ Apprentice

I haven't gotten help either even though they respond can't do any of the options that they say are available

Message 9 of 11 (758 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all you can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 11 (711 Views)