Why bother?

by Fribbs41

Original Post

Why bother?

★★ Novice

Every time I try to play my overpriced game, you make me download updates, which are normally just adverts for another addition to the game.  Why can't I just play this game on my own computer without this cumbersome internet front end?  All this is achieving is making me much LESS likely to buy another game from you.

Message 1 of 4 (163 Views)

Re: Why bother?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hello @Fribbs41 Wink

can you please provide me details about your issue so i could help you fix it?

P.S: you are my 200th Help needed player Wink

@iGreaTyrant Wink

Signature.jpg

★★ Novice

Every time I go to play the Sims 4, it updates, taking ages.  So I go and play a game that isn't tied to a website like Origin or Steam.  Why don't I have an option to just play on my computer and kill this useless 'community' stuff?  some of us have * internet, in spite of how much we pay for it.  Are you just trying to get people like this to stop buying your games?  Because, trust me, that's the effect it's having.  I had one free hour tonight, and it has taken the Sims 55 minutes to upgrade. 

Message 3 of 4 (139 Views)

★★ Guide

Well @Fribbs41 Wink

are you upset about the update size? if so, there is nothing to do. in order to evolve and fix bugs ea is making updates. there is no way to disable the updates. want to manage internet service better? Please Try this: Download Bitcasa Drive for windows.

Best Wishes,

@iGreaTyrant  Wink