Re: Why I can't download the sims mobile on my tablet?

by ivrognard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why I can't download the sims mobile on my tablet?

★★★ Newbie

Hey! Im from PH and i can't download the sims mobile and if i search it on playstore nothing show up, only the sim freeplay. Please tell where/how to download it, thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (843 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @abrysln on your tablet or PC can you open the following page and then click on the link for your relevant app store: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-mobile]

Doing so should open your devices app store where you can go ahead and add the game to your account. 

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (834 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @abrysln on your tablet or PC can you open the following page and then click on the link for your relevant app store: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-mobile]

Doing so should open your devices app store where you can go ahead and add the game to your account. 

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (835 Views)

@abrysln  The game requires a mid-high/high range smartphone/tablet. It's very demanding, so if you don't have the right phone/tablet, you won't be able to play it.

You can see a list compiled by the community with the smartphones that will play the game here

Specs given by the EA support to a member of community and shared by that user in this post:

I got some specs from EA support.

*GPU
- Adreno 330 or Higher
-Mali T628 or Higher

*CPU
-Snapdragon 800 or Higher
-Exynos Oct 5 or higher
-Tegra 4 or Higher

*Specs
-GL ES 2.0
-Quad core processor
-2 GB RAM

*API Level 16 (Jelly Bean 4.1)

If your tablet meets that configuration, you will be able to play it. If not, you will need a more powerful phone or tablet. The google play store will prevent you from installing the game if the tablet is not up to those specs.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (823 Views)