Re: Whole Origin account cannot login. Only played APEX.

by Falkentyne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Whole Origin account cannot login. Only played APEX.

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Purchased the Season 1 Pass in 00:05 3/21 (UTC+8) and after 20 hours my whole origin account is banned.
And after that I found out that I had recieved a "Payment isn't finished" email at around 19:00, 3/21
contacted but still no replies yet.

Anyone had same experience before?

Message 1 of 7 (2,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Anonymous.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,222 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Anonymous.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Thanks for the information. But I had already done it.
The team told me that the ban is pertained to the violation of Payment Failures,

and after two replies they say the ban is correct and also, the matter is closed.

However when I called the VISA company I am using, the second time,
this is what they told me : 
"The money is stuck on the transfer proceed, and the company you are paying didn't accept your money."

So does it means it is MY fault that you guys doesn't take my money and I should be punished by having my account suspended?
I am very confused now.

Message 3 of 7 (2,217 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue, and email they said please provide different payment method, but how in hell should i do that with account banned ? So nice EA so nice!
At least they could have provided a warning and give users time to fix the issue by providing different payment option, maybe 2-5 days before account ban.
EA just wants to get rid of all their clients with bad games and bad management!
Message 4 of 7 (2,202 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko Hi, why haven't you helped this person yet?
Clearly, due to some sort of EA spaghetti code, they can't get help and their system clearly blew a sprocket in ninja banning a person for a transaction that was never completed, because it was EA's fault that the transaction did not go through.  Yet the people "handling" this case are just looking a computer bot response which goes "Justified ban: chargeback" when clearly there was NO chargeback but a total failure in your own system.

Why do you punish innocent customers like this?

I think the credit card company knows full well what is going on here, and the customer is in the right.

Please ask your superiors to fix this and reinstate this account.

Message 5 of 7 (2,023 Views)

Anonymous

@Falkentyne Thank you dude.
I had also tried to straitly talk to some people hancling these issues and the man helped me the third time to send to case to some "surprior team" (I can't spell that word LOL)
But it still failed. What can I say?
The following is the emails I reserved : 
================
(I asked for more information about the ban, first response)
---------------------------

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us regarding the action that was taken on your account.
The action pertains to the following violation:
Payment failures.
After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we found that your account was actioned correctly and will not remove this sanction from your account.

Thank you,
EA Terms of Service
================

(Then I told them what the credit card company said and ask can I re-pay it.)

Hello,
Product Name: Origin
Email Address: [edit: email address removed]
We have received your most recent correspondence expressing concerns about the action that was taken on your account.
After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we again found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement. We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures.
Due to this violation, we will not remove the sanction that was applied to your account.
You can review the full User Agreement at http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/
After completing two full investigations into your complaint, we consider this matter closed.

Thank you,

================

(Still wanting to play the game, paid the pass again and decide to ask them that did the new account sucessfully finished the payment.
Mentioning the banned account, the helper said she will send the case for me again.)

Hello,
Email address: [edit: email address removed]
We received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision.
Please do not expect further responses on this matter.

Thank you,
================

Clearly I had no chance to even recover the issue, and its still a joke to me LOL

Message 6 of 7 (1,994 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread. 

No one on AHQ can assist you with a Terms of Service sanction. For any queries, you need to speak with our ToS team using the steps in the accepted solution.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,938 Views)