Whole EA account got banned for no reason VERY DISRESPECTFUL

by SteadyKiddo30

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Whole EA account got banned for no reason VERY DISRESPECTFUL

★★ Novice

So earlier this year my main account got banned for no reason. Someone on here from ea said that the ban must have a reason, and that I should try to appeal the ban if I really believe that I had not done anything wrong.

I have tried multiple times to appeal the ban with no succes. All I got everytime was a generic mail which said that the actions taken on my account were correct. Very strange because I have not done anything at all besides playing volta and pro clubs.

I have also read the tos and user agreement a few times, and there was not a single thing that I have violated so trust me the ban is NOT justified at ALL.

So after unsuccesfully trying to appeal the ban I have send them a mail where I told them  that it's not a problem to make a mistake we are humans & we do make mistakes. just admit that you were wrong and fix it. Unban me that's not that hard. But these ignorant narcissist at ea did not even reply to my mail.

So I made a new account and played for a couple weeks. I have beat everyone in fut with a starting bronze team because div 10 players are bots of something. How can you lose with a 90+ rated team to a 70 rated starting team.

Anyways I got a rq in almost every game because I destroyed every opponent.

Yesterday I played pro clubs drop in and in one of my last games I made 4 goals. I went outside later that day, to receive a mail that my BRAND NEW ACCOUNT got banned aswell. I also have not done anything what could have me banned.

So I was thinking maybe I am too good for the game,  and the game or ea thinks that I am cheating. But trust me I don't cheat I don't harras anyone. I just play the game and because of that I got banned.

EA please fix this nonsense I am tired of making a new account after getting banned for not doing anything wrong. Banning me is not gonna save the bad players from getting clapped in a game.

And please don't place a comment under this with that I have to reach to the Tos team becaude you know damn well that they won't fo anything about the ban, I have tried that too many times.

FIX YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DON'T BAN INNOCENT PEOPLE. 

Message 1 of 7 (868 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Whole EA account got banned for no reason VERY DISRESPECTFUL

Community Manager

Hey @SteadyKiddo30 all you can do is reach out to our TOS team. If they have declined your appeals then there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (864 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @SteadyKiddo30 all you can do is reach out to our TOS team. If they have declined your appeals then there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@稳定的孩子30 Not on a game crash, saying that I opened the card loophole. But downloading one more thing on that computer will crash. You are not the first or the last.
Message 3 of 7 (853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  Are you serious? All you can do is copy and paste this message under every post

I have tried to appeal the bans multiple times and the TOS team does not give a damn.

I'm not gonna do that anymore it's a complete waste of time to reach out to the TOS team just to hear that the actions against my account are correct. They not even give the reason for the ban.

The whole TOS team should get fired, they not doing their job

Message 4 of 7 (821 Views)

Community Manager

Not sure what more you want @SteadyKiddo30.

I don't work for the TOS team and if they have looked at multiple appeals you submitted and cannot find evidence to support your appeal then there is nothing anyone can do to assist you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (809 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko So you are telling me that they can ban me with no reason and not unban me? Thats what it sounds like to me.

I'm gonna be honest with you buddy, I have not violated any rules. So it is very suspicious and strange that  a BRAND NEW account can get banned like this. It is not just on fifa23 it is my whole ea account. And the only game I have played is fifa.

This is another example of what type of frauds are working for ea.

Message 6 of 7 (777 Views)

Community Manager

If your account is banned @SteadyKiddo30 and out TOS team declined your appeals then it means they found evidence that supports the ban.

Going to lock this now as there is nothing more we can do to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (740 Views)