Where is my discount?

by SunnehS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is my discount?

★★★ Novice

Hello,

recently I was having major issues with Origin (as I usually do since it is a very bad program) which I spent 3 days talking to representatives to try to fix it but I ended up fixing it myself through methods that weren't recommended to me. 

Anyway, when I was talking to one of the four various staff members, he told me he was granting me like a 15 or 20% discount to the origin store due to the troubles I was having. However, I got no notification of it being granted to me (email, in origin, etc) but as I have never done anything of the kind before I may be missing something.

Where would I find the discount that was supposedly given to me? And if it isn't in the places that it would be in, how do I get it? I would very much appreciate the discount I was promised because I had to go through the trouble of 3 days worth of talking to EA/Origin employees to fix my issue; and I didn't even end up fixing the issue with their personal suggestions (not to mention, after the "professionals" emailed me and I sent them back the documents they wanted, they never got back to me at all). 

Origin has always been an awful program, especially to me and with my experience, and quite frankly I think I deserve that discount considering their program is awful and their games are overpriced.

Sincerely,

an extremely annoyed customer

Message 1 of 3 (206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where is my discount?

EA DICE Team

@SunnehS

Hi,

I am curious about the actual issue that you are experiencing though. If you share it with us then we might be able to help you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@SunnehS

Sorry, but here on Answers HQ, we are just regular gamers like you.  We cannot help you get a discount code.  If you did get one, it would usually appear in your e-mail.  Maybe try checking your spam folder and see if it got caught in there.

If not, you will have to contact an EA Game Adviser again to have them give you the discount code if it was promised to you.  Hopefully you saved a transcript of the conversation when the Adviser promised you a discount.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)

EA DICE Team

@SunnehS

Hi,

I am curious about the actual issue that you are experiencing though. If you share it with us then we might be able to help you.

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)