Re: Where do I find EA Live Chat?

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Where do I find EA Live Chat?

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to recover my account, and they said I had to give them info to confirm it's really me. Apparently I can only do that thru live chat or on the phone. 

I cannot find anywhere where it says EA Live Chat OR their support phone number. 

Message 1 of 5 (306,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Have you followed the steps below already?

CM edit, updating due to changes in our help site, please see this link for contacting support: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 5 (306,390 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hello
Message 3 of 5 (303,386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The MAT:
Hello

Regarding my recent case with the case number of :

I completed advanced squad building challenge in my alternative account and transfer that coins from my alternative account to my main account yesterday. is that the reason I got banned? I played ultimate team almost everyday and get at least $150 Fifa points . My friends know that I have only Fifa in my life and how much I depends on my team and one of them told me transferring coins from your other accounts is not against Ea rules , so you can transfer little amount of coins to improve your squad. I was really encourage about the new Goretzka and I wanted that badly , so I just did what he said. Please if that’s the reason for my ban , wipe the coins , I never do that again but let me to play with my team. I don’t have anything else in my life to spend time with that . my team is almost everything for me. I can’t see I lost my team. Many days I don’t go to sleep because I was completed objectives or weekends or seasons. I played with it for 9 months I couldn’t see I lost it. Please help me to recover it.

Lots of regards
Hossein
Message 4 of 5 (303,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve had the same problem not sorted out yet has yours
Message 5 of 5 (301,235 Views)