Re: Where are the old battlefield games?

by Carnag0

Original Post

Where are the old battlefield games?

★★ Novice

Hey I was just wondering where I can buy the old battlefield games (2142,vietnam,2) I went to the official site and clicked buy now, it took me to the list of BF games on origin and the oldest one there is, is bad company 2. Also I noticed the origin points from achievments and is there any news on that? I saw some old posts about it from a year ago is there still nothing on it?

Message 1 of 6 (297 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @Carnag0,

Most old Battlefield games have their online service discontinued, please see http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

As for where you can still purchase the game, I do not have any details for you. You will have to browse around on the internet until you find a store. They are hard to find as they are so old, but they might still be there, somewhere.

--Tom

Message 2 of 6 (288 Views)

★★ Novice

So they're not on origin anymore? :/ I heard there was a day when battlefield 1 was on the house so was it recently removed or was it just some special thing?

Message 3 of 6 (283 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @Carnag0,

Sadly they are not on Origin anymore. I currently do not have information if they will be in the future.

As for the promotion, I remember when we first did started doing on-the-house. I can honestly not remember BF1 ever being in there though. Some of our bigger games in the promotion have been Battlefield 3 and Dragon Age: Origins.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

--Tom

Message 4 of 6 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Oh well I guess I'll stick to BF3 but what about that origin points thing? Any news on that?

E: woah wrong account

Message 5 of 6 (268 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @C5_Carnag @Carnag0

Battlefield 3 is fun as well... :-)

As for the Origin Points, I have not yet received any word on what the future plan is for that. Like the info says: stay tuned!

--Tom

Message 6 of 6 (262 Views)