When I Change My Origin ID My Old One Still Shows Up Here

by nommeee

Original Post

When I Change My Origin ID My Old One Still Shows Up Here

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

When I change my Origin ID it never updates to the new ID name on the  the Answer HQ.

When I used to change my Origin ID it used to change on this site automatically. I have even refreshed and signed out and then in to the Answer HQ and the old Origin ID is still displayed.

Has this happened to anybody else?

BTW my Origin manage my account page for my profile still has this message on it:

Important Notice: In the coming months your EA Account and profile will be upgraded to a new Origin™ Account. Your identity, order history and preferences will remain unchanged and we will notify you via email when this transition takes place. Learn more about Origin™

Updates made to an Origin account through a web browser will not show up in the Origin PC application until a user logs out of the application, then logs back in. 

So, why is it STILL there?

I can't find myself on the Origin member forum either. I have contacted Origin manny many times, too.

My account apparently has about twenty games I never bought on it, too. I don't have access to them.

Origin lists me as in California while I live in Texas (on their Forum, that is).

I do not get help from Origin, except the occasional, don't Worry, but it is worrisome.

Message 1 of 1 (1,252 Views)