What's happened to my account?

by crazyeagle

Original Post

What's happened to my account?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Today I got an e-mail that said the e-mail for my account has been changed, and if I didn't request this, I should contact the help center. Before I did this, I checked if I could still log in with my e-mail and password (on the website) and I could. So I confirmed that this e-mail was mine and changed the password. I noticed the country had been changed to Russia (from Norway) and the language changed to Russian (instead of Norwegian). I've got a couple of e-mails that might be in your interest to see, so if I can get an address to which I can send them to, I will to that at once. Furthermore I started origin on my computer and got pretty shocked of what had happened. My BF3 Premium was gone and changed to "BF3 Russian Extension", BF Bad Company 2 was gone, my pre-ordered Medal of Honor: Warfighter Digital Deluxe was gone and my pre-order NFS Most Wanted was disappeared from the "All games" section. Desperate I logged in to battlelog for BF3, where I found my self at square one. All my points, unlocks, rank was reset and apparently I had only played the game for about 13 minutes. I would really appreciate if this could be all changed back to what it was yesterday, 10.18.2012, at around 23.00 GMT +1.

Message 1 of 1 (128 Views)