Re: What is wrong with Origin?

by Khevor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is wrong with Origin?

★ Apprentice

8 hours ago, everything worked normally.  Now, Origin store gives a "temporarily unavailable message" (so does the website directly www.origin.com/store).  It wouldn't matter so much if it were also responsible for my Sims 4 expansions becoming unavailable as well as "failed download" messages when I attempt to "check for updates" or "repair game".

Message 1 of 8 (5,462 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

First step... updating your Origin client...to the latest Beta version /top left Origin menu, Application Settings - General..
The second step... restart Origin and make sure you are the administrator, run the setup file Origin with Admin rights http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/#2

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (5,592 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

First step... updating your Origin client...to the latest Beta version /top left Origin menu, Application Settings - General..
The second step... restart Origin and make sure you are the administrator, run the setup file Origin with Admin rights http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/#2

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 8 (5,593 Views)

★ Apprentice

LOL.  Origin made a liar out of me.  Now everything is working again (and the website is available once more).  Forget I said anything.

Message 3 of 8 (5,448 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

we're welcomeConfusedmileyhappy: khevor but please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked 

Retired champion.
Message 4 of 8 (5,446 Views)

★★ Novice
same! I am currently undergoing a very annoying issue with Origin.. it wont load the page, it is downloaded on my PC. I even checked online and BAM, still not loading. what is wrong with it!!
Message 5 of 8 (4,981 Views)

★★ Novice
will not let me even see anything to change anything.. can you help?
Message 6 of 8 (4,977 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exit your game not log out.  When you exit the game then restart Origin it will automatically start updating.  Happy gaming.

Message 7 of 8 (4,067 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is 5 years old.

If you have an issue please create a new thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (3,988 Views)