Re: What is the EA legal-department email?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is the EA legal-department email?

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to find the email to contact the EA legal department regarding a question about (Heroes III) but every single support page leads me to the "contact a game advisor" page in which the game isn't listed (what a suprise.. it's a 10 year old game made by 3DO acquired by EA).

Any help about this would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 8 (3,259 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I take it that this is in relation to the browser version If you wish to make an IP related permission request, fill out the form and email the address on this page: http://eahelp.ea.com/en/article/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

However, for more other legal enquiries, they are made through legal channels as opposed to support channels, and a legal representative should have access to these.

I hope this helps and good luck with the project.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,117 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I take it that this is in relation to the browser version If you wish to make an IP related permission request, fill out the form and email the address on this page: http://eahelp.ea.com/en/article/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

However, for more other legal enquiries, they are made through legal channels as opposed to support channels, and a legal representative should have access to these.

I hope this helps and good luck with the project.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,118 Views)

★★★★ Guide

EA David,  i just stumbled across a potential IPR Theft of a company on facebook using content from the BF3 Logo, specifically the "Marine".  they modified it by removing the "Smoke trails" rising from his left shoulder but the distinctive fire glow on his left torso is still there.  

would i still use the same form or is there another formal contact location to advise them of the situation i have come across.  

Message 3 of 8 (2,563 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @AOD_CapStar362, if you want to you, can send me the info in a DM and I can pass it on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (2,555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, @EA_Darko. Is there a way I can direct message you (or you can direct message me) as a "Newbie"? (Due to just having created this account I'm unable to direct message people, it looks like.) You can reach me at the email address that I used to sign up for this account if you're able to view that information. I'm not a video game player, but wanted to get in touch with someone from Legal and/or Marketing as I have evidence of a headhunter / job placement company appropriating EA's logo (same typeface, etc.) and engaging in brand dilution. 

Message 5 of 8 (2,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have found another company that uses EA DICE material in the Microsoft Store. I reported it to Microsoft but don't know if this company uses other platforms. Also for your legal team.

Message 6 of 8 (2,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for the Necro . I can't seem to DM you . I want to report IP theft  . Someone is stealing EAs IP on the app store . Can you email me and I'll send you the screen captures

Message 7 of 8 (2,210 Views)

★★ Guide
Hi @owned666. Darko is going to kill me for making you aware of this (though in my defence I have to say it is public knowledge...) but if you want to get his attention just write @EA_Darko and he will know someone is referring to him in a message.
Message 8 of 8 (2,167 Views)