What is error 51003

by UTshanetrain

Original Post

What is error 51003

★★★★★ Newbie

When trying to buy Stygian Abyss for Ultima Online I received error 51003. what does this mean?

I would like this resolved please.

Message 1 of 9 (6,252 Views)

Re: What is error 51003

Community Manager

@UTshanetrain Hi, thanks for the post. Which package are you trying to buy? I assume the version without the 30 days of game time but I'd like to be sure. 

Are you seeing this on both the webpage and the Origin client?

Unfortunately I don't know exactly what the error message means, but hopefully we can get to the bottom of this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (6,224 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David you're correct. The $19.99 Stygian Abyss without the 30 day, using just origin.com.
Message 3 of 9 (6,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@UTshanetrain Thanks for clarifying. Can I double check that this affects both the webpage and the client for you?

Can I check that you're using an account which already has the base game?

At what point does it fail to go through? At the actual moment of sale or earlier in the process?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 9 (6,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am having the same error code buys a sims built on. The help desk directed me to this but there is no answe? Did you get this resolved? Thanks

Message 5 of 9 (5,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get same error when i try buying anything in Origins

Message 6 of 9 (4,874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They are * idiots who don't want your money. Don't bother,

Message 7 of 9 (4,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same error today when I tried to buy Mass Effect: Andromeda. I found how to fix this for me. Since my language have always been difficult to americans, I did change the webpage language to english and after that I was able to buy this.

Hopefully this will help some.

Maybe EA should test their page with different languages..

Message 8 of 9 (3,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi im trying to purchase the download bundle for sims 4 deluxe and the cats and dogs expantion pack, but it keeps coming up with the error code 51003??? what can i do?

Message 9 of 9 (962 Views)