Re: What happens to linked Origin-Account when Steam-Account is banned?

by Bellydrum22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What happens to linked Origin-Account when Steam-Account is banned?

★ Novice

Hey,

i was wondering what were to happen if my Steam Account to which my Origin Account is linked, were to be banned?

Would that also lead to a ban on my Origin-Account? Or would it have no effect at all?

Message 1 of 3 (269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Bellydrum22 If you have been Banned in an EA game or on your EA Accounts you can check out the links below for more information. If your Steam account was Banned you would want to get in touch with Valve

Investigate your banned or suspended account

How to get more information about my ban or suspension

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Bellydrum22 If you have been Banned in an EA game or on your EA Accounts you can check out the links below for more information. If your Steam account was Banned you would want to get in touch with Valve

Investigate your banned or suspended account

How to get more information about my ban or suspension

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (250 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium I am not banned, i thank you for the links that you have provided me, but i still fail to find an answer to my question. Could you explain to nme what were to happen in the case i mentioned above?
Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)