What a game is so hard to get this week? Quinn Aquirium

by LllnMstar

Original Post

What a game is so hard to get this week? Quinn Aquirium

★★ Novice

Quinn is so hard to play and it was set to get 40 of the locks to win the badge in POGO.  I've played hours since Wednesday and have only 2 points.  2/40!!! Beside me my friend given up on this week's badge.  Ridiculous to ask for 40.  I know its a challenge but quantity is set to high.  As a POGO player I enjoy coming in weekly to getting the badge.  If you look at my account you can see that I've earned every badge since 2003.  I have over 400 gems and I use those to buy outfits and have just in case I get stuck.  I purchased 10 extra slots for this Quinn game and already used 5 of them.  Still at 2/40!  Stuck on Challenge round.  Get rid of that round it is so difficult to play without having to buy. I earned my gems by renewing my subscription every year and now you are forcing me to use them and I won't, not to play such a hard game.  My friend is Anita Lippolt and she feels the same. RIDICULOUS.  I feel I want to give up playing my enjoyable games once a week.  Usually another thought was people would help people and I can't find this function any longer.  Even to win by selecting a new game until the locks come up doesn't happen and now I stuck at the challenge round and using my gems.  I thought OH NO ...not fair at all.  I'm thoroughly thinking of not renewing my subscription when it is time to renew.  So disappointed in playing POGO. I feel if I can't get the game , I'm sure there are several other members feel the same. Please advise what you will do for this silly game that You Can Win in a few hours of play.   Lillian Morningstar   [edit: email address removed]   

Message 1 of 1 (137 Views)